Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 19, 2013

Showered with Love

Last Sunday my sister along with some women of our church threw me a nautical themed baby shower for Adam.  We had a great time and received a ton of great gifts for little man.  Fortunately, I got a good variety of necessary items, like diapers and wipes, clothes, bathroom supplies and towels, etc.  After Sunday, while washing baby clothes and organizing everything I've decided that I'm ready for him to get here!  While I'm still a little anxious about how to care for two young children, I'm ready to figure out this new schedule with two, ready to embark on this journey with Johnathan, and ready to learn more than I ever thought I would. And most importantly, I'm ready to complete our little family.

Here are some pictures from the shower - and me at 32 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment