Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

38 week stats!

I had a great doctor's appointment yesterday!  At now 38 weeks here are my stats:

3cm dilated
50% effaced
Baby's head is very low
They did not estimate baby's weight
Contractions are getting more consistent and stronger 
Back pain is getting worse; mainly when walking

I'm feeling great (besides the usual back back and contractions), but tired, and SO ready to meet my little man!  Johnathan and I discussed a plan of action last night if I go into labor at home, and what we would do if I went into labor while we were at work.  His biggest concern was what to do if my water breaks... haul ass to the hospital, or would he have time to come home and shower before making his way to the hospital.  I didn't really know how to answer that question, other than we would play it by my pain level.  If my water breaks and I'm not in a terrible amount of pain then we don't have to speed, but should get to the hospital soon.  Any other concerns, like if my contractions get consistent and closer together I decided I would call the on call doctor and consult with him/her before jumping in the car to the hospital.  Hopefully this plan will work out.  And on that note, we better put the car seat in the car... just in case!

On Sunday my sister took some fabulous belly pics for us!  Looking back, we took pictures at the same time with Anna Rae, and I think I looked pretty much the same... here are some of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment